WHY KEEP SPLURGING ON EXPENSIVE SETTING POWDER WHEN YOU CAN USE BABY POWDER?!

1:57 pm


 I'm sure by now a lot of us know what makeup baking is and have distilled the nuances of this method. Practically speaking, for quite a few of us, the baking method might just be a little over the top in terms of application and the price of sacha buttercup setting powder is not encouraging either.
Personally, I have been baking my face with baby powder for almost 3 months now  since I stubbled across a random video on youtube and I can honestly say that I'm very happy with the results..
However, I can only speak for myself in terms of the effectiveness of baby powder.

Nigerian based beauty vlogger Iambrownie brings about an experiment on whether baby powder does actually work as an alternative for baking makeup method especially for darker skin.
Does it really work or it’s a false cry of discovery?

The video reveals all. Enjoy watching.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Don't go yet, Leave a comment

PRESS

PRESS

Moodboard